- 2 Meters Lindenblad Antenna
- 3d parts printed to build an EZ-Lindenblad 2 Meters LEO Sat antenna as designed from Anthony Monteiro
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Building a Lindenblad Antenna for 137MHz
- Lindenblad Antenna project for 137 MHz with many detailed pictures
[ Hits: 2559 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- EZ-Lindenblad Antenna for 2 Meters
- This easy to build antenna works well for satellite or terrestrial communication, horizontal or vertically polarized by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX QST Article
[ Hits: 7069 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Lindenblad Antenna
- A Lindenblad Antenna for 145 MHz and 435 MHz with an integrated 50 MHz J-pole
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Lindenblad Antenna Project
- An homebrew Lindenblad antenna designed specifically for LEOs reception.
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Parasitic Antenna for 70cm
- A Parasitic Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm by Anthony Monteiro, AA2TX. This is the official 16 pages PDF File published by AMSAT about the 70cm Parasitic Lindenblad Antenna.
[ Hits: 4084 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
[ Hits: 3483 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna - Presentation
- This is a presentation used at OVARC on the LindenBlad antenna construction. The presentation cover several topics about this antenna, from the basic antenna design, to the guide on how to contruct a custom lindenblad antenna for the 2 meters band and and 70 centimenters band.
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Lindenblad Antenna: The Ultimate Satellite Omni Directional Aerial
- This Antenna project is a bit more complex than other omni antennas for satellite use, but it is much easier and cheaper than a standard tower mounted circular polarized azimuth and elevation rotating beam system.
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]