Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
Hits: 2077 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Grid square, beam headings, maps
that is about Grid square ham radio maps and great circle software calculator bearing.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Friday Jul 29 2005, and till today "HamCalc
" has been followed for a total of 2077 times. So far received 3 votes for a total score of 3.67/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 3 votes for a total score of 3.67/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DXView - A free application that displays location information determined from ...
- HamCalc v1.3 - HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include...
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map - GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you ...
- ARMHAM-Program Map - Amateur Radio Maps program which contains maps of continents and count...
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner