VQSpot is a simple utility program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
Hits: 651 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50
About VQSpot for VQLog
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 2 categories. Main category is DX Cluster client software
that is about Ham Radio DX Cluster clients.
This link has been on our site since Thursday May 7 2009, and "VQSpot for VQLog
" has been clicked on 651 times. So far it received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- DX Monitor - VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the D...
- RXClus - RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed fo...
- LAN-LINK for windows - Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Sma...
- SpotCollector - A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 interne...
- DXSpotter - DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with...
Visit this link
VQSpot for VQLog
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.