VQSpot is a simple utility program developed for sending DX-Spots automatically when QSO are logged into VQLog
Hits: 639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50
About VQSpot for VQLog
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is DX Cluster client software
that is about Ham Radio DX Cluster clients.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Thursday May 7 2009, and till today "VQSpot for VQLog
" has been followed for a total of 639 times. So far received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 2 votes for a total score of 5.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- DX Monitor - VE3SUN DX Monitor is a standalone Windows program which monitors the D...
- RXClus - RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed fo...
- LAN-LINK for windows - Multimode suite, feature logging, Internet interface to CXCluster, Sma...
- SpotCollector - A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 interne...
- DXSpotter - DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.