The Pecker is a software application that emulates an existing hardware amplifier tuning aid operated in SSB mode as apposed to CW or AM. As such no carrier is used by G7EIX
By Richard Clafton G7EIX Hits: 803 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00
About The Pecker
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Software defined radios
that is about SDR, Software defined radios products.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Tuesday Sep 18 2012, and till today "The Pecker
" has been followed for a total of 803 times. So far received 6 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 6 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- WINRAD by I2PHD - Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Def...
- SDRadio - A software defined radio by Alberto I2PHD...
- Dream - Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mo...
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver - The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver t...
- WiNRADiO Communications - Pioneering the integration of radio and personal computing, WiNRADiO C...
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.