A simple portable ham radio logbook software
tailored to portable activies like Parks on the Air, Field Day, and more. Works on Windows macOS, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry PI. Hamrs is a free software.
By Lost Cabins Hits: 414 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in 3 categories. Main category is Ham radio software for linux
that is about Ham radio programs for linux platform.
This link has been on our site since Friday Jan 14 2022, and "HAMRS
" has been clicked on 414 times. So far it received 2 votes for a total score of 8.50/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 2 votes for a total score of 8.50/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Jack Audio - Take the audio output of one piece of software and send it to another....
- Grig Radio Control - Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the...
- Radio Explorer - Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. S...
- XASTIR - Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS position packets. De...
- Fldigi - Fldigi Freeware Digital multi mode program for Linux, Free-BSD, MacOS ...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.