Free format input, User selectable usage of reports, counters for DXCCs, WWL, DOK/UK Counties/CQ/ITU/States/Provinces and more
By OZ2M Hits: 2060 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in 2 categories. The main category is Ham Radio Contest software
that is about Contest program for ham radio contesting events, list of contest software.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Wednesday Jun 14 2000, and till today "TACLog
" has been followed for a total of 2060 times. So far received 9 votes for a total score of 7.45/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 9 votes for a total score of 7.45/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- jLog - jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major pl...
- N1MM Logger+ - N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for W...
- AIO All in One by WD8KNC - Windows contest logging software with multiple functions like antenna ...
- CW Skimmer - Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatn...
- GenLog - Freeware Win98/NT/XP contest logging program, supports over 270 contes...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.