This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
By nino Hits: 5329 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48
About Voice Descramble
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Digital signal processing
that is about DSP software for ham radio operators.
This link has been on our site since Sunday Sep 24 2000, and "Voice Descramble
" has been clicked on 5329 times. So far it received 25 votes for a total score of 5.48/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 25 votes for a total score of 5.48/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Free programmable DSP-Filter - Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4k...
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft - Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT...
- Zakanaka - A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal uni...
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
Visit this link
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.