Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for Weak Signal communications, by K1JT, and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode.
By Udo Hits: 1205 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00
About WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
The resource is currently on dxzone.com in just one category. Main category is Digital signal processing
that is about DSP software for ham radio operators.
This link has been on our site since Friday Oct 5 2001, and "WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
" has been clicked on 1205 times. So far it received 8 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
Discover more websites like this one in these categories:
Rate this resource
it received 8 votes for a total score of 10.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
Report this link
If you find this link broken, not working or inappropriate, please Report this link
Explore these additional resources we've chosen for you from the same category, as we believe they might also capture your interest.
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Free programmable DSP-Filter - Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4k...
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft - Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT...
- Zakanaka - A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal uni...
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
Visit this link
WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created library of amateur radio Web sites, it currently lists more than 20,000 links organized into more than 600 categories. Since 1998, a group of radio amateurs has been reviewing new sites for listing every day and evaluating the best place to list them. The DXZone is one of the longest-running amateur radio sites still active on the Web.