10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
By Roger Macdonald Hits: 2543 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00
About RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
The resource is currently listed in dxzone.com in a single category. The main category is Digital signal processing
that is about DSP software for ham radio operators.
This link is listed in our web site directory since Saturday Apr 16 2005, and till today "RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
" has been followed for a total of 2543 times. So far received 5 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
You may find other interesting sites similar to this one, under the following categories:
Rate this resource
received 5 votes for a total score of 7.00/10
The scale is 1 - 10, with 1 being poor and 10 being excellent.
Webmaster, add a Remote rating
We thought you might also be interested in these additional resources we selected from the same category:
- Spectrum Lab - DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a ...
- Free programmable DSP-Filter - Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4k...
- DSPFilter - MM Hamsoft - Freeware DSP filter by JE3HHT...
- Zakanaka - A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal uni...
- FFTDSP - FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real tim...
Visit this link
RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
Share this resource
Share this link with your friends, publish within popular social networks or send it via email.
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories. Real Hams review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Get our latest news and links in your email. Service provided by Google FeedBurner