10 dipole76 links
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Vertical Dipole
- Homebrew a vertical dipole for 28 Mhz by N2UHC
[ Hits: 7570 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 24543 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 145817 | Votes: 193 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2057 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8969 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna.
Adding a 28 ft. piece of vertical wire to one end of a 102 ft. center-fed dipole turns it into a 40m beam with a very wide beamwidth
[ Hits: 26235 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- The cobwebb antenna it is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10 meters and 20 meters, the antenna is also resonant on 6M and can be modeled even for VHF frequencies.
[ Hits: 7746 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 21215 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Antenna here is a Dipole
- What is a dipole antenna and why are they so popular ? Arrl PDF file
[ Hits: 12311 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 6639 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9553 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7640 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9103 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- Multiband dipole comparison
- A comparison of different multi-band dipole techniques
[ Hits: 33619 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5148 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7562 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 11125 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 6117 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1481 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34413 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.43 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole 80-160 meters dipole attic dipole circular dipole coaxial dipole dipole calculator dipole hf antenna feedline dipole folded dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links