20 m dipole126 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 31173 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.1 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4529 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5218 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 146068 | Votes: 193 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 36341 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2859 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6421 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna.
Adding a 28 ft. piece of vertical wire to one end of a 102 ft. center-fed dipole turns it into a 40m beam with a very wide beamwidth
[ Hits: 26304 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21982 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 21302 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- 20m mini loaded dipole
- It is very simple to build and you can tune it in your shack room
[ Hits: 15855 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6 ]
- 20m QRP Dipole
- Instructions to build a portable dipole for 20 meters
[ Hits: 16187 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7676 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.6 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5180 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7610 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Portable HF Antenna for the field day
- This article describes a project of asymmetrical hatted vertical dipole, a portable antenna that can be used for field day operations, sota, campings or even for fixed installations. This is a freestanding 20-10m antenna that is really easy to build, easy to tune and relatively easy to carry.
[ Hits: 1503 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34440 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4423 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole qrp fan dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole 40 metre dipole 80-160 meters dipole all band dipole attic dipole cage dipole circular dipole coaxial dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links