10 meter amp27 links
Antennas : Tuners
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- X-Bones Antennas
- 10 and 11 meter mobile DX and keydown antennas, radio and amp mods, pics, links, and much more.
[ Hits: 4788 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stryker Radios
- Stryker 10 Meter Amateur Radio trasceivers, antennas and accessories manufacturer
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ACOM 1000 by PA3HGT
- Review of the Acom 1000 HF and 6 meter power amplifier by Acom in Dutch
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- High SWR after AL-811 10 Meter mod
- Are you experiencing very high SWR with the 10M Modification to Ameritron AL-811 amplifier ? This is a good forum topic to fix this problem.
[ Hits: 1781 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 10/12 meter Mod for Ameritron 811
- 10 meter modification for the Ameritron AL-811 and AL-811H amplifier. This mod apply to other Ameritron AL Series RF amplifiers and allow extension to 10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13570 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- CBC International CB Radio
- "CB books, plans, and kits. Repairs, modifications, 10-Meter conversions, amplifiers, FM, unique high-performance accessories. Publishers of the classic ""Screwdriver Expert's"" Guide book."
[ Hits: 10553 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- VE6FI 4-1000a amplifier
- 15-160 meters HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 3131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 23520 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 x 3-500Z HF Power Amp
- A 2x3-500Z rf power amplifier for 80-10 meters
[ Hits: 4107 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 6613 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 10 11 meters RF Power Amplifier
- AM/FM/CW QRP RF Power Amplifier for the HF 10 or 11 meterband (28MHz/27MHz)
[ Hits: 4795 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 9113 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 6 meters power amplifier
- A PDF file containing schematics and instructions to hombrew a power amplifier for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 4946 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2212 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- W7IUV Low Band Preamp
- Pre amplifier using a 2N5109 for the 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1834 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar termshow to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 11 meter lc meter 2 meter ssb 80 meter 2 meter fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links