20 meter array11 links
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5963 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 meter broadside/endfire array
- AA1K 160 meter BS/EF TX array
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4141 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Diamond Loop for 40 m
- A 2 element Narrow Diamond Loop Array for 40 Meters by VE3VN
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2228 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7148 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32131 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 741 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9390 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
You can try similar terms20 meter array 40 meter array 2 meter phased array ant 6 meter collinear array 40 meter lazy h array lfa array array hf array array dl 2m array 4 bay array h array hf-array array w4 antenna array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links