- 15 Meter L7 HamLoop
- K6SGH hamloop antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 7506 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- 15m Four Square antenna
- A 21 MHz Four Square Beam Antenna
This popular antenna for the lower bands, can also work well on 15 meters, QST Article
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 63070 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 49000 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2870 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.4 ]
- 3 Element Yagis Antennas for HF
- All these plans use the DK7ZB match
[ Hits: 26994 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.06 ]
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 85355 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- 4N1SM 5 elements yagi for 15 Meters
- EF155A1 21 MHz monobander antenna by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- A double dipole for 14 and 21 MHz
- A double dipole for the 20 and 15 meters band in french
[ Hits: 4492 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- A vertical dipole for 7MHz
- A vertical dipole for 7MHz and 21MHz by OH3GGQ
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- An effective 3 band Wire DX aerial
- A 3 band dipole for 10 15 and 20 meters band, easy to build, and that can be easily setup in any occasion, inclunding field days or portable operations
[ Hits: 13232 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.4 ]
- Bean Tin Antenna for 15 m
- GM4BKV article on how to recycle our rubbish and produce a cheap and effective 15m antenna into the bargain
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 77268 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 147843 | Votes: 200 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Delta Quad by F6CNE
- A 4 element delta quad antenna for 15 meters in french
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6492 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5767 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10732 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 31416 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.41 ]
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[ Hits: 24993 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- HF Copper Loop for 20 and 15 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz.
This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 7580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- HyGain LJ-153BA
- The HyGain LJ-153BA a monoband 3 element Yagi, designed for the 15 m band 21.00 - 21.45 MHz
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7772 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3911 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- Loop antenna for 10m and 15 m
- Dual band rectangular loop antenna for 15m and 10m
[ Hits: 3734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 6223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7737 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 79659 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5908 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 6575 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 50554 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5616 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 34850 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Small loop antenna for 15 and 20 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12363 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5748 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 22289 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.3 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 53068 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 135162 | Votes: 117 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Zippiro antenna for 40 Meters
- Very compact and high efficiency antenna ,very low radiation angle even at low height.
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]