3 band vfo3 links
- Getting Started with the FM Satellites
- If you can program split-frequency memories in your dual-band radio, or your dual-band radio has two VFOs, you can work an FM satellite
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A CW QRP Transceiver for 20 m band
- The little QRP presented in this article may be built in a gradual manner, it is divided
in two main modules (plus VFO), you may also complete only a single part (RX or TX module).
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsall band cross band repe wide band or narrow band band 11 two band with fm low band ku band 80 m band ka band tri band 220 band air band s-band all band 9 band 80m band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links