40m band94 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 16275 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10885 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 40M Fullwave Loop Antenna
- KA6WKE full wave antenna for the 40m amateur radio band
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12818 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 18453 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9847 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- A Vertically Polarized Delta Loop for 40m
- Practical contruction and designing notes of a delta loop for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 19561 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.28 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section, working on VHF and HF bands
[ Hits: 25955 | Votes: 223 | Rating: 8.27 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14756 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7513 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7434 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 26353 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- OM International sideband society incorporated nets 75M, 40M, and 20M Nets begin one hour earlier during Daylight Savings Time
[ Hits: 1749 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2981 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4362 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3609 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- A 80/40m DDS controlled QRP CW transmitter
- JUMA-TX1 is a 5W CW transmitter for the 80/40m bands. Juha (OH2NLT) and Matti (OH7SV) have had high quality CW keying and a compact size as design goals for this project. No coils need to be wound to construct this transmitter!
[ Hits: 4515 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links