top band93 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Balcony antenna extension
- Balcomy antenna modification to cover top bands, by Harry Lythall SM0VPO
[ Hits: 5766 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 18112 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Helical loop antenna for 20 meters
- A Helical Loop Antenna for the 20-meters Band
[ Hits: 5778 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 2131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- A Six element yagi antenna for the 50 MHz
- Christoph petermann's df9cy six element yagi antenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- 80-10 Meters Doublets antennas
- All band doublet antenna based on NB6Zep's design and an 88 foot flatop version
[ Hits: 7664 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6900 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 63032 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- The W2PM Mini Diamond Receiving Flag
- This description is taken from the Pete's W2PM posting into Topband reflector.
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- ZS6BKW Multiband antenna system
- ZS6BKW optimized version of the venerable G5RV and different antenna placement on the roof and terrace by N4SPP
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 160 m DXCC
- The largest and most up-to-date rankings of top-banders on the Internet.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Recording of DX and other signals on 160 meters
- Topband and DX recordings and sound files on 160 meters band
[ Hits: 756 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6552 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Topband - 160 meter Radio Propagation
- Here you will find a variety of tools which will hopefully help you improve your chances of succeeding at Topband (160 meter) DX.
[ Hits: 651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more. Top Ten Devices is a two-man company formed in 1991 by N3RD and W2VJN.
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Thomas distributing
- Discount CB & Accessory Distributor. Top Brands such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, Solarcon, Bandit, Pyramid, Wilson, Superstar, Palomar, Nortstar, President, Dosy, Paradynamics, K40, Nemarc, Road Noise, Astatic, Turner, Telex. Best Prices and exceptional service. 21 Years serving the Communication Trade.
[ Hits: 22563 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.82 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4579 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- VK5VKA 's non technical bpl/plc information
- VK5VKA page contains general information and comment on "BPL" (Broadband over Power Lines) or as it is known elsewhere "PLC" (Power Line Communications).
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TVI and BCI Filters
- TVI and BCI bandpass and bandstop filters in SMD technique. Schematics and images.
[ Hits: 4173 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5 ]
You can try similar termsair band band 12m band web sdr top band two band 11 meter cb band 2 band vertical 60 meter band 70 cm band moxon air band antenna antennas for 40m band band conditions band pass band plan band plans
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links