80 metre15 links
- G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
[ Hits: 3180 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A Full Wave Loop for 80 - 10 Metres
- VE3HCR article of a home made loop antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 4186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G4JUV Gate Spring Dipole
- This is an 80 metre dipole that fits in a small spac
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP 80 Metre Slinky Dipole
- M0WYM slinky dipole setup into an attic.
[ Hits: 3364 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1371 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HF Receiving Loop
- This experiment was inspired by Peter VK2TPM's receiving loop experiments for 80 metres.
[ Hits: 1580 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jim, G3RTE and Phil, G3SWH will be QRV on all bands 80 to 10 metres as VK9C/G6AY on CW only from the Cocos Island Motel on West Island between 22nd February and 5th March 2011
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 4144 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 30 Metre QRSS Beacon
- A home made QRSS beacon project for the 10 MHz by VK2ZAY
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m CW QRP transmitter
- 80 metre ceramic resonator VXO CW Transmitter by VK1PK
[ Hits: 2052 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VXO 80 metre receiver
- 80 metre ceramix VXO with schematic and assembly instructions
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 metre direct conversion receiver
- A project with schematic to build a receiver for 80 meters band by VK1PK
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Super-80 SSB Receiver
- 80 metre superhet SSB receiver project
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms11 metre 2 metre 20 metre 40 metre 80 metre dip metre metre 11 metre band 160 metre antenna 2 metre antenna 2 metre j pole 4 metre antenna 40 metre dipole 80 metre dipole vk5br 20-40 metre eh antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links