20 metre17 links
- A 10 metre EH Antenna
- An EH Antenna for 10 meters by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30880 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Bicycle Rim Antenna for 20 Metres
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 20 metres using a aluminium bicycle wheel rim.
[ Hits: 5786 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 144 MHz 5/8 whip antenna
- Making your own 2 metre (146 MHz) 5/8th wave whip antenna
[ Hits: 6620 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- Design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Vk5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antenna
- VK5BR article on home brewing your own EH Antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
- Six Meter Quad Turnstile Antenna
- Simple 6 Metre DX Antenna based on an article by LB Cebick in QST May 2002 on a Quad Turnstile antenna. This antenna is basically two full wave loops mounted at right angles fed 90 degrees out of phase to produce an omni-directional horizontally polarized pattern
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- QRP 80 Metre Slinky Dipole
- M0WYM slinky dipole setup into an attic.
[ Hits: 3403 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic Fan dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 meter band
[ Hits: 7706 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.4 ]
- 2m HT antenna shootout
- G4ILO compares popular antennas for 2 metre band handhelds so as to see how much you lose using a small inconspicuous antenna or how much you gain by using a long antenna.
[ Hits: 600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 33651 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1469 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Jim, G3RTE and Phil, G3SWH will be QRV on all bands 80 to 10 metres as VK9C/G6AY on CW only from the Cocos Island Motel on West Island between 22nd February and 5th March 2011
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic loop for 20 to 6 metres
- Magnetic loop for 20 to 6 metres pedestrian mobile by VK3YE
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- Getting Started with RTTY/PSK
- The data modes have become particularly popular in recent years, with RTTY and PSK31 being heard almost every evening, particularly on 20 metres. So, now is a very good time to get started.
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- WiFi SWR meter
- An home made SWR meter for 2.4 GHz.
A DIY SWR meter that allow precise measurements and calibration of any WiFi antenna. This is test equipment everyone who build wifi antennas should have in their shack. Article is in french and include some videos.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
You can try similar terms10 metre antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links