a simple swr meter7 links
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4462 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1416 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Using a Directional Wattmeter to measure VSWR
- These simple instructions will guide you through the operations required to calculate antenna system VSWR: preparation, connecting the wattmeter, taking the readings, calculating VSWR, and disconnecting the wattmeter.
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Very simple wattmet
- A very simple QRP wattmeter project by SP5DDJ based on schematic of SWR meter developed and published by JA6HIC
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A simple SWR Meter
- This article describes a simple QRP SWR meter built using readily available parts.
[ Hits: 15745 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.29 ]
You can try similar termsa simple swr meter simple qrp 80 meter simple-6-meter-antenna simple 80 meter antenna simple 6 meter antenna very simple watt meter simple 2 meter transmitter simple 2 meter wire ante simple 2/70 simple 4:1 simple ptt simple key simple atu simple-ptt simple
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links