simple 40 meter dipole11 links
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 7160 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 4714 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1987 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4822 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 40 meter portable dipole for QRP operations
- Schematic drawing and instructions for the construction of a simple portable dipole for use in low power and portable operations
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 3108 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Lazy H Array Antenna for 40 meter
- Make them simple then Make them work. The LAZY H antenna is a general type of antenna that is in the curtain array family.
By placing two 1 wavelength dipoles in a plane that is at right angles to the direction of maximum radiation and keeping the proper in-phase current condition to each element, you can achieve a high gain bi-directional antenna.
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termssimple 40 meter dipole simple dipole simple dipole antenna a simple 4 meter atu a simple swr meter simple qrp 80 meter 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 12 17 meter dipole 15 20 meter dipole 15 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links