simple 40 meter dipole11 links
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7205 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 7113 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 4528 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4763 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 40 meter portable dipole for QRP operations
- Schematic drawing and instructions for the construction of a simple portable dipole for use in low power and portable operations
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 3069 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Lazy H Array Antenna for 40 meter
- Make them simple then Make them work. The LAZY H antenna is a general type of antenna that is in the curtain array family.
By placing two 1 wavelength dipoles in a plane that is at right angles to the direction of maximum radiation and keeping the proper in-phase current condition to each element, you can achieve a high gain bi-directional antenna.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
You can try similar termssimple 40 meter dipole simple dipole antenna 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole 80 40 meter dipole six meter dipole 40 meter dipole antenna 40 meter shortened dipole 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links