antenna tuner operation9 links
- Antennas for portable operations
- Article describing various type of portable antennas, from verticals, to dipoles, vertical dipoles, random wire with tuners, and end-fed antennas
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna Tuner Operation
- Antenna Tuner operation, correct way to tune an antenna.
[ Hits: 9528 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 15307 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Mini ATU
- SP5DDJ mini antenna tuner for QRP operations
[ Hits: 4250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- L-Match Tuner Build for QRP Operation
- An L-Match tuner is a device that can add either inductance (L) or capacitance (C) to the antenna, bridging that gap between 5000 ohms and 50 ohms, thus matching it to the radio. The L-Match tuner is an extremely useful device that every QRP operator will want to have.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Versatile SOTA Antenna Tuner
- This is a detailed, technical piece, intended mostly for makers and more creative activators, who enjoy building and using their own tools on the summits.
A multiband portable antenna tuner supporting 10W, small and light, suitable for SOTA operations
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- QRP Z Match Antenna Tuner Project
- A Home made antenna tuner for QRP transceivers. This small tuner is the ideal for portable operations with random length wires or whenever you have not a resonant antenna.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Long Wire Antenna for portable operations
- With the view to establish a quick and easy multi-band antenna deployment for portable and camping operations a simple long wire antenna with an earth or earth plus counterpoise arrangement with a 9:1 voltage unun including a tuner or simply with a tuner is one possible solution. With the 9:1 voltage unun and wire lengths suggested in the below tables the antenna should present non extreme impedances for all HF amateur band frequencies. This page is far from complete and represents the ongoing investigation into this type of antenna. Experiments to date seem to have raised more questions than obvious answers.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.58 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 12748 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 6.85 ]
You can try similar termsantenna tuner operation antenna tuner for 10m antenna tuner vhf uhf hf antenna tuner no tuner hf antenna uhf vhf antenna tuner vhf antenna tuner antenna tuner mobile antenna tuner with arduino arduino antenna tuner automatic antenna tuner automatic hf antenna tuner homebrew antenna tuner homemade antenna tuner kenwood antenna tuner
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links