band vfo6 links
- N1MM Logger Classic
- N1MM Logger Classic is a Free contest logging program for Windows. This is the old N1MM version, featuring Bandmaps for each vfo, check function, cw sending, highly integrated radio support, packet spot mapping features.
[ Hits: 12432 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Getting Started with the FM Satellites
- If you can program split-frequency memories in your dual-band radio, or your dual-band radio has two VFOs, you can work an FM satellite
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Frequency and VFO
- How to keep from being out of band
[ Hits: 3044 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Hombrewing an HF Transceiver
- This page will describe the construction of a multi band SSB transceiver with all its components Band Pass Filter, Oscillator/Modulator unit, RX/TX Mixer TX Amp I.F. Amplifier AGC VFO Driver amplifier Receive audio amplifier Final amplifier Low pass filter Digital display and VFO stabiliser
[ Hits: 4256 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A CW QRP Transceiver for 20 m band
- The little QRP presented in this article may be built in a gradual manner, it is divided
in two main modules (plus VFO), you may also complete only a single part (RX or TX module).
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 30 m Band Direct Conversion Receiver
- The direct conversion receiver described consists of only a bandpass filter, mixer IC, VFO and audio filter. With only 22 parts, this simple circuit should take a few hours at the weekend to construct.
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar terms10m band 11 m band 160 m band 160 v band 20 40 80m band 220 band 2m band 3 band 3 band hf 3 band vfo 30 m band 40m band 4m band 5 band eq 500 khz band
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links