cluster for you13 links
- DX Cluster for Android
- Get live DX spots on your Android device. DX Cluster for android is a real time DX spots client, show different bands and mode filters, a country filter for spotter or the spots, prefix or call sign alarms. Download from Wolphi Solutions
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- DX Alert
- You can set up DX Cluster alerts and let the DX Alert server monitor the cluster for you. So your device is not directly connected to the DX Cluster. When a spot that matches an alarm is seen a notification appears on your android device.
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DxLink is a freeware DX cluster user software for Windows. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software, can interface with Ham Cap and DX Atlas from VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 2870 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.42 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamAlert let you receive Push,SMS,Email notifications for Cluster,RBN,SOTAwatch spots, with customizable filtering based on many criteria including DXCC, SOTA and WWFF references, CQ zones
[ Hits: 120 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1822 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2868 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Ham Call Lookup - Windows Phone
- Ham Call Lookup is an windows phone app that allows you to perform amateur radio callsign lookups via QRZ.COM. It also incorporates DX cluster feeds, DXCC information retrieval and Solar data all within one application on your Windows Phone. For callsign lookups, the application uses the QRZ.COM XML interface, please register at QRZ.COM for an account if you do not already have one. The application will happily work with a free QRZ.COM account although it is recommended to use a paid account, as a minimum the XML Logbook Data paid option, in order to access the full functionality of callsign lookups within the application.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1275 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network. With DxSpot you can connect to the DX cluster of your choice. The internal database supplies the connection parameters to over 300 DX clusters. Once connected enjoy formatted table views of DX spots, DXCC information, connected users, cluster announcements, colorized WWV propagation data, and keep current with the latest DX news.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DxSpot for iOS
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Commercial application.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms11m cluster ah cluster app dx cluster ar cluster for hrd bcl dx cluster cb cluster cc cluster cluster cluster 27 cluster for you cluster map cluster to rf dx cluster dx cluster for ios dx cluster for mac osx
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links