coax antenna147 links
Antennas : 2M
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Making a good balun
- The normal way to make a good balun is to wind a core with a bifilar winding about 8-10 turns, and then connect the coax to one side and the antenna to the other.
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Practical Yagi Building
- A practical guide on hombrewing Yagi antennas, including notes on Driven Element, Transformation & Symmetrising Coax Lines, Full Boom length vs. electrical length, Elements & Insulators on Boom and additional tips and tricks, in English and German
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY Dual Band 144-440 MHz vertical antenna
- A homemade VHF/UHF vertical antenna made essentially with RG58 coax cable, with a 9 turns choke balun to prevent the shield acting as a RF Radiator.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HyEnd Company
- HyEnd is a dutch amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Makers of the popular HyEndFeed Antennas, produce Baluns, bandpass filters and selle Line isolators, coax cables and connectors.
[ Hits: 75 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ameritron RCS-10 Review
- Review of the Ameritron 8 Antenna Remote Coax Switch with SO-239 connectors on 120V
[ Hits: 45 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- UKW-Berichte Telecommunications
- On-line shop for coax cables, RF connectors, Lightning protectors, Create antenna rotators, antenna masts and mounts, amateur antennas by FlexaYagi, Tonna F9FT, ANjo-Antennen and M2 Antennas based in Eggolsheim Germany
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscoax loop antenna coax coax arm 4:1 coax balun coax balun coax switch coax switches coax test coax trap coax traps sma coax cables the coax tester coax cable testing coax dipole calculator coax stub filters
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links