coaxial antennas24 links
Antennas : Baluns
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1399 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Quarter Waves and Velocity Factor
- Coax Velocity Factor in Baluns, Does it Matter?
Test results show coaxial cable velocity factor does not always enter into stub length calculations especially in the world of Baluns
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Southwest Antennas
- High-performance rugged antennas and RF accessories such as magnetic mounts, RF coaxial gooseneck adapters, LNAs, BDCs, for law enforcment, military, maritime and video markets.
[ Hits: 118 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- QRO Coaxial Relay for 50 MHz
- Build a SPDT coaxial relay that can be used as a main Transmit/Receive relay or an A-B switch to select between two different 6m antennas
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial cable coaxial dipole coaxial trap 136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas hi q antennas log antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links