contest software59 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Contest : Contest Results
- Contest Online Score Board
- Contest Online Score Board server, collect real time contest scores directly from the most popular Contest Log programs and displays aggregated live scores on contest pages. Support several contest and many contest log software.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Score Distributor - Ham Radio Contest Score Forwarder
- Distributing contest scores in real time to online scoreboards. he score distributor automatically forwards any score data it receives from contest logging software to the following online scoreboards:
Contest Online ScoreBoard (COSB by VA2WA,K2BB,K5ZD)
Live Contest Score Server (by R4WW)
[ Hits: 38 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N1MM and SO2R
- How to setup and work SO2R with N1MM the popular free contest logging software
[ Hits: 133 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FT8 Operating Guide - Weak signal HF DXing
- An excellent guide to operating FT8 mode available in English, German and Czech that cover several aspects of the FT8 operations.
Includes and exaustive guide to how configure FT8 software, how to conducto a QSO and how to operate DXPeditions in FT8 F/H mode. Covers aspects of FT4 contesting operations and interfacing with logging programs
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- NK7Z Amateur Radio reviews and software setups
- Amateur Radio reviews and software setups. Page contains software reviews for a number of Amateur radio software packages, services, and hardware reviews. Setups for various software, contests, hardware, and contest setups.
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DXLog.net is hamradio contest logging software for Windows. Currently supporting 200+ different contests and most popular digital modes
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- VKCL - Contest Log
- VK Contest Log (VKCL) is a free contest log software
specialising in Australasian contests but also covering some international ones too
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- RD Contest Logger
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger free Windows software. Remembrance Day is a popular contest in Australia.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- WrbCit is a windows contest logging software supporting the 40/80 Italian Contest by IK0WRB in Italian
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remembrance Day Contest Logger
- Windows log software for the popular RD contest, usually held in Australia in mid August.
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- N1MM Logger+
- N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for Windows and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic. N1MM Logger plus is free software featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features.
[ Hits: 12514 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Minos Contest Logging Software, a contest logging suite for VHF and UHF Amateur Radio Contests, Minos offers support for most RSGB and Region 1 events
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CBS - contest statistical software
- CBS is a program that produces statistical data from a Cabrillo file by K5KA and CBSW windows version by N6TV
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CT to ADIF
- CT2ADIF converts a CT contest log .BIN file to ADIF.
[ Hits: 357 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Sound Byte
- Sound Byte is a voice keyer for contests as well as general ham radio use. Windows and Mac, commercial by Black Cat Systems
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Voice Keyer Deluxe
- VoiceKeyDeluxe (VKD) will convert your sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer for contest or EME operations by N7QJP
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FSK interface and CW Keying Interface
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 9.7 ]
- RemoteQTH with Raspberry
- Software running on the Raspberry PI, Control up to 8 arduino rotators modules, Azimuth maps, Cluster support, Band decoder, contest Web Log, Webcam with RaspiCam support
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscontest software vhf uhf contest contest analysis contest calendar contest call contest clubs contest logging contest rule contest stations ham radio contest rtty contest ukrainian contest club ask software cw software eme software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links