homebrew cw24 links
CB Radio : References
- Keith's Sporadic Waves
- A personal site about my homebrewed communications newsletter called Sporadic Waves.
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0KP 6Meters beacon
- Includes homebrew equipment, CW, Morse, beacons, QRP, QRPp, milliwatting, DX, 6 meters.
[ Hits: 3103 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 9.11 ]
- VU2UKR HAM Radio Station
- HAM Radio India Yagi Beam CW QRP SSB QUAD DX circuits sound card Transceiver Morse HF VHF Antenna Satellites Amateur Club Station Operators Licence Exam ASOC Guide Digital Mode Equipment Transmitter Experiments Project schematics Beacon dx HAMSAT VUSAT Satellite Emergency communication Information Homebrew QRP Kits
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- F6CRP Denis
- Site devoted to weak signal traffic SSB/CW V/UHF meteor Scatter,tropo, aurora, fai, ES homebrew
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW19 Morse training kit
- CW19 is a homebrew morse code decoder for radio amateur to practice sending morse code. CW19 utilize an Atmel AT90S8515 4MHz MCU (microcontroller) and a Hitachi compatible LCD module.
[ Hits: 3515 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRSS Keyer
- An homebrewed QRSS CW keyer
[ Hits: 835 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 162 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- 80-20m homebrew CW SSB Transciever
- This is a SSB and CW transceiver for the 80m and 20m bands. It produces 25 Watts out and uses a digital frequency display.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4295 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Homebrew resources for wireless enthusiasts
- PDF resources containing information on low cost ssb,am,cw circuits, which are useful for beginners.
[ Hits: 4369 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- No tune SSB/CW transceivers
- no tune SSB/CW transceiver for 1296, 2304, 5760 and 10368 MHz
[ Hits: 2647 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HomeBrew CW Paddle
- AA5TB home made CW paddles, pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 3017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Single-Lever CW Paddle
- AG4RQ's Homebrew Single-Lever CW Paddle
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8787 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 20m CW Transceiver
- Homebrew 20m CW transceiver by MINOWA, Makoto
[ Hits: 2644 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Homebrew 40m CW Transceiver
- 7N3WVM homebrew project of a 3 W output CW transceiver on 7 MHz band
[ Hits: 1351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew 30m CW Transceiver
- 10.100 - 10.140 MHz 3 Watts output by 7n3wvm
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms20m homebrew 2m homebrew cw homebrew ham homebrew hf homebrew homebrew homebrew g7 homebrew 144 mhz homebrew 160 amp homebrew 20m homebrew 2m homebrew amp homebrew atu homebrew bug homebrew cw
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links