homebrew cw19 links
- Keith's Sporadic Waves
- A personal site about my homebrewed communications newsletter called Sporadic Waves.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- F6CRP Denis
- Site devoted to weak signal traffic SSB/CW V/UHF meteor Scatter,tropo, aurora, fai, ES homebrew
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2626 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Multimode.fr - Amateur Radio Blog
- Ham radio blog dedicated to WX Sat reception in particular NOAA satellites, antenna homebrewing and beacon reception by F4CWH
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew a CW Filter
- An home-brewed morse code CW filter with a central frequency of 800hz and a variable bandwidth from 230hz to 26hz by F5RDH in french.
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.5 ]
- CW Notch Filter
- Homebrew CW notch filter project by KN9B
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4313 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Homebrew resources for wireless enthusiasts
- PDF resources containing information on low cost ssb,am,cw circuits, which are useful for beginners.
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.13 ]
- No tune SSB/CW transceivers
- no tune SSB/CW transceiver for 1296, 2304, 5760 and 10368 MHz
[ Hits: 2665 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- CW Interface and Iambic Keyer
- An homebrew project for a cw interface and iambic keyer, includes a full schematic diagram, source code and pictures
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- HomeBrew CW Paddle
- AA5TB home made CW paddles, pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Single-Lever CW Paddle
- AG4RQ's Homebrew Single-Lever CW Paddle
[ Hits: 2099 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- mcHF QRP transceiver
- Small and inexpensive homebrew HF radio 5W Output, CW SSB AM FM, DSP, Speech Processor, Sprectrum Scope, Watefall Display. mcHF is a small, home-brewed amateur radio project. Firmware is released as open source.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8866 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 40 Meters QRP AM/CW transmitter
- VU2VWN project to homebrew a CW for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 20m CW Transceiver
- Homebrew 20m CW transceiver by MINOWA, Makoto
[ Hits: 2674 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- Homebrew 40m CW Transceiver
- 7N3WVM homebrew project of a 3 W output CW transceiver on 7 MHz band
[ Hits: 1366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew 30m CW Transceiver
- 10.100 - 10.140 MHz 3 Watts output by 7n3wvm
[ Hits: 819 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- CW Skimmer Softrock-based SDR Array
- Tracking all bands, all the time, on a budget, with thie 10-band CW Skimmer Software Defined Radio Array
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termshomebrew 40m homebrew cw homebrew cw qrp ham radio homebrew homebrew tuners swr meter homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links