simple dipole antenna56 links
Antennas : 40M
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Portable Dipole Antenna for 7 MHz
- A simple portable dipole antenna for the 40 meter band using a total lenght of 18 meter. It can be used for 80 to 10 meters coverage using a antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 4714 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 50 Mhz Dipole
- This article describes a simple but effective wide bandwidth six metre antenna
[ Hits: 49013 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 24484 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 15790 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- W4HN Antenna Calculator
- Calculate your dipole, 3 element yagi and a simple dipole
[ Hits: 4844 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- The simple dipole is perhaps the best antenna for consistent performance. Basic page on dipoles by G3PTO
[ Hits: 2576 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4822 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3912 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 4089 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 4047 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- A cheap and easy TV antenna
- A simple, cheap, efficient tv antenna that you can make yourself.
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Folding the Dipole
- The half wave dipole antenna is a simple and practical antenna model that consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor.
[ Hits: 2376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- An antenna for 7MHz local contacts
- This article describes the design of an antenna for local contacts on 7MHz, including a simple and efficient matching system that presents a 50 ohm load to the transceiver.
[ Hits: 2542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2 ]
- How create simple dipoles
- How to create a simple but effective half wave dipole, illustrated instrucions on how to build wire antennas
[ Hits: 3338 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2634 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4406 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.88 ]
You can try similar termssimple dipole antenna simple dipole simple 40 meter dipole 160 m simple antenna simple antenna for 40m 80m dipole antenna dipole antenna 10 15 20 dipole antenna 10 20 dipole antenna for 40 mt dipole antenna kit dipole hf antenna end fed dipole antenna swl dipole antenna uhf vhf fan dipole antenna vee dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links