wire beam 806 links
- A Wire Beam Design for 80 meters
- by Dave Robbins, KY1H
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CN2WW 80m wire-beam
- Description of the 80m antenna used at CN2WW in the ARRL-DX CW 2007
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9038 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Fixed inverted vee antenna for 80m
- Infos and plans for an Inverted V wire antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 6447 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms17m wire beam 20m wire beam 2m wire beam 80m wire beam beam wire wire beam wire beam 80 20 meter wire beam 40 meter wire beam 80 meter wire beam multiband wire beam v beam wire antenna v beam wire antennas vertical wire beam wire beam antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links