wire beam antennas10 links
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9067 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 4001 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2479 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 40m Quagi Beam
- A 7 MHz wire antenna that is a mix of a Quad and a Yagi design. This antennas are often used on VHF.
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10062 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Polish ham radio antenna manufacturer of DK7ZB antennas, other HF,VHF and UHF antennas, like M0PLK Delta, hex-beams, verticals and wire antennas, aluminium masts and accessories
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40123 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HexBeam vs SpiderBeam
- In these slides, differences between spiderbeam antenna and hexbeam antennas are explained comparing performances and measurements.
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsv beam wire antennas wire beam antennas 17m wire beam 20m wire beam 2m wire beam 80m wire beam beam wire wire beam wire beam 80 20 meter wire beam 40 meter wire beam 80 meter wire beam multiband wire beam v beam wire antenna vertical wire beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links