JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
The Beverage Antennas
- Beverage antenna description for long wave reception, article published on Megahertz magazine in November 1900, in french
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
A $50 Beverage
- How to build your own beverage antenna for 80-160 meters band by K5ZD
[ Hits: 1135 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Modern Beverage Receiving Antenna
- A helpful guide to building your own beverage-type low noise receiving antenna for broadband use. Easy, do-it-yourself suggestions to optimize directional performance, even if you lack a farm to put it on.
Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.