Search Results for "12 element"39 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 9951 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7075 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Dualband-Beam 12/17 m
- The beam has only one feedpoint with 50 Ohm and has an open-sleeve element for 12 m by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 3780 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 60038 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3997 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 44499 | Votes: 134 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5077 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 12el 144MHz Plus2 LFA
- A Low-Noise Urban 12 element Plus2 LFA Yagi antenna for 144MHz no match required, 50Ohm direct feed
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 12 elements Yagi for 70Mhz
- A Monster Yagi for 70MHz huge gain, clean pattern and flat SWR 50 Ohm, no matching required
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YU7EF Pop 6 & 7 Elements antenna
- YU7EF Pop 6 elm for 50Mhz and 7elm for 70Mhz, a 4+6m douband with 12mm Alu tubing
[ Hits: 1871 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 9 elements 50MHz 12.5Ohm Yagi
- A DX antenna for Serious hams. High gain, super flat SWR. The ultimate 9el 50MHz Yagi
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1177 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5388 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 13367 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- Homebrew quad antenna project you can build for very little cost for 12,11CB,10 meters and higher frequencies
[ Hits: 2408 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 2 Element Quad Project
- 2 element quad antenna project with different construction from all pvc for 12, 11CB, 10 meter and up.
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 12el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 22 metre long 50 Ohm Monster 6M 12 element Yagi. Super gain, Flat SWR, excellent F/B 50 mhz antenna.
[ Hits: 949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.94 ]
You can try similar terms2 element 7 mhz 4 element 13 element 4 element 40m 3 element 15 element 1 element 17m 9 element 2 element 20 element 6 element 3 element 14 mhz pkw 3 element 5 element 16 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links