Search Results for "2 and 6 meter"216 links
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Delta Loop Antennas
- 7 MHz Alumium Delta Loop
- An inverted triangle Delta Loop Antenna for the 40 meter band made with aluminium pipes, each element is 14,2 meters including a home made aluminium mount.
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40m 2 Element Yagi Beam
- A 40 meter band two elements yagi beam with a 6mt boom with pictures and drawings
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Moxon Antenna for 2 meters
- A moxon antenna for 2 meters band featuring 6 dBi and a F/B of 30 dBi
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- 65279;This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AC7GZ/B 10 meter beacon
- AC7GZ/B is a converted Sharp CB-2460 Citizens Band transceiver operatin on 28.2118 MHz.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WA7X Beacon Page
- The 6 meter beacon operates on 50.0700 MHz, the 2 meter beacon operates on 144.2990 MHz, and the 70cm beacon operates on 432.3990 MHz.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PY0F AA4VK Fernando de Noronha
- Three of the five-members from the 1992 Navassa DXpedition Team, AA4NC, Will; AA4VK, Ron; and WA4DAN, Murray are planning a reunion DXpedition to PY0F, Fernando de Noronha from October 18-27, including operating in the CQWW Phone Contest. An all-band operation is planned on 160 – 6 meters with SSB, CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 28 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- First Impressions of the Icom IC-7300
- An early review of the Icom IC-7300 HF + 6M Transceiver includes four videos demonstrating reception on 40 meters band
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF2V 80 40m Vertical
- Article on the HF dual band antenna with construction details and how to add 160 meters to the HF2V
[ Hits: 876 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Freescale 1KW SSPA for 144 MHz
- A KW amplifier for 2 meters, designed by Lionel F1JRD and described in DUBUS Magazine.
[ Hits: 191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
2 and 6 meter
You can try similar termshow to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 220 meter ocf 80 meter 2 meter amp ft meter s meter kit efw 20 meter 6 meter amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links