2 and 6 meter225 links
Antennas : 160M
- Receiving Antennas
- A review of all possible receiving antennas for top band 160 meters
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 MHz Alumium Delta Loop
- An inverted triangle Delta Loop Antenna for the 40 meter band made with aluminium pipes, each element is 14,2 meters including a home made aluminium mount.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40m 2 Element Yagi Beam
- A 40 meter band two elements yagi beam with a 6mt boom with pictures and drawings
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- End-Fed 40-6
- End-Fed 6-40 Meter Multiband HF Antenna and an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use
[ Hits: 1279 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 2182 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 160-RV - Top Band G5RV Antenna
- How to turn a G5RV antenna into a 160 meter band antenna with easy to find parts. A G5RV adapter for tob band by Thomas AD1B
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Moxon Antenna for 2 meters
- A moxon antenna for 2 meters band featuring 6 dBi and a F/B of 30 dBi
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- 65279;This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VHF Yagi from Old TV Antenna
- 6m/2m/70cm Yagi Antenna Built from Old TV Antenna
This turned out to be a great little antenna. It works the 6 meter, 2 meter and 70 centimeter bands. You can use one common feedpoint or two seperate feedpoints depending on how you would like to connect this antenna to your transceiver.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hustler 6BTV mod
- 6BTV (or 5BTV or 4BTV) mod for 12 and 17 meter bands, how to make a 7BTV or 8BTV or 9BTV, easy and cheap
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AC7GZ/B 10 meter beacon
- AC7GZ/B is a converted Sharp CB-2460 Citizens Band transceiver operatin on 28.2118 MHz.
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The WA7X Beacon Page
- The 6 meter beacon operates on 50.0700 MHz, the 2 meter beacon operates on 144.2990 MHz, and the 70cm beacon operates on 432.3990 MHz.
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PY0F AA4VK Fernando de Noronha
- Three of the five-members from the 1992 Navassa DXpedition Team, AA4NC, Will; AA4VK, Ron; and WA4DAN, Murray are planning a reunion DXpedition to PY0F, Fernando de Noronha from October 18-27, including operating in the CQWW Phone Contest. An all-band operation is planned on 160 – 6 meters with SSB, CW & RTTY
[ Hits: 36 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Keysight (Agilent) Signal Generator
- Keysight offers numerous baseband, RF, and microwave signal generator (signal source) products. From basic to advanced, baseband to 67 GHz, Keysight signal generators are capable of frequency extensions to 500 GHz with millimeter-wave source modules.
[ Hits: 60 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top Band Frequencies
- 160 meter band allocations by world area, with best and known bad frequencies indications.
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF2V 80 40m Vertical
- Article on the HF dual band antenna with construction details and how to add 160 meters to the HF2V
[ Hits: 1492 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Freescale 1KW SSPA for 144 MHz
- A KW amplifier for 2 meters, designed by Lionel F1JRD and described in DUBUS Magazine.
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical used 6 meter 2 meter amp diy swr meter 6 meter ssb 11 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links