W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna — How Broad Is It? 18-1. (Adapted from Technical Correspon- dence, QST, September 1976) The increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole.
[ Hits: 4431 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Drawings and short descriptio in spanish for dipoles and bazooka antenna.
A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.