40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m – 17m – 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipolemade from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM