Search Results for "2 m dipole"260 links - and 2 categories
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A shortened 40 meter rotary dipole
- The antenna build into this project is made from 2 fishing poles on a fiberglass pole in the center.
[ Hits: 454 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Broadband 80 meter dipole
- The AB2RA bowtie 80 meter antenna includes also a 40 meter dipole
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Paper Clip Dipole Antenna
- A HF dipole antenna made with 1212 paper clips to make a 40,000mm chain with an overall weight of 538g, mostly a funny experiment
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A lightweight dipole for 2 m
- A simple portable antenna for SOTA VHF is described in this article dedicated to portable operations
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable lightweight link dipole
- A multi band portable link dipole antenna for 20 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Lightweight Link Dipole
- Homebrewing a Lightweight linked dipole HF antenna for portable SOTA operations
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why does ice on a wire dipole affect the SWR?
- Effects of ice an snow in a wire dipole antennas
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Gamma Match
- The gamma match was originally invented as a means of feeding vertical monopole antennas for medium wave broadcasts, which were earthed at the base for lightning protection- Hams are more likely to use a gamma match to feed a dipole or loop element, but the basic theory is easier to understand for the case of a quarter wave monopole.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Buddipole Deluxe Review
- A review of the Buddipole Deluxe Antenna portable HF VHF ham radio antenna
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vs Wire Dipole on 20m
- A comparison of the buddipole antenna versus a wire dipole done on 20 meters band
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
2 m dipole
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole dipole 20 40 m dipole 10 15 20 dipole for 88 108 mhz 10 m dipole 20 m dipole vhf dipole ocf dipole 1.25 m dipole am dipole 6m dipole dipole vhf fun dipole 4m dipole 15 m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links