4 meter801 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Mobile Antennas for 10 Meters
- Interesting article on mobile antennas by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 6421 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6809 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- M3FVB 2 meter quad
- Photos and building procedure for a home brew 2 elements Quad for 144 mhz.
[ Hits: 4758 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7773 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14037 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 2 meter quagi
- A two meter band quagi antenna plan by ku4ay
[ Hits: 6841 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 3905 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Build a 2 Meter 5/4 Wave Antenna
- This antenna is unique in that it is enclosed entirely in 3/4" PVC
[ Hits: 34101 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 8170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4167 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20693 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 6106 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9300 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2157 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Homemade 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, an aluminium antenna construction article, with plan, drawings and photos
[ Hits: 54592 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.66 ]
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4611 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- NorCal Doublet Antenna
- A simple antenna that can be erected very fast, only need one center support, and do not take up much storage room. Works from 40 to 10 meters band
[ Hits: 2589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 specifications
- The Yaesu FT-100 is a miniature mobile transceiver that provides coverage of the 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 9178 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 6 meter amp 20 meter qrp 60 meter 17 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links