Search Results for "4 meter"691 links - and 2 categories
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12195 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10125 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 4N1SM 5 elements yagi for 15 Meters
- EF155A1 21 MHz monobander antenna by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160-meters antenna problems and solutions
- Bill Orr W6SAI ham radio techniques. Improving ground connection, computer analysis of the antenna, modelling sample antennas pdf file
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.30 ]
- IK4CIE receiving loop for 160 meters
- A receiving only loop antenna for 160 meters band by IK4CIE Vittorio, in italian
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 6807 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5471 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- 144 Mhz Magnetic Loop
- A magnetic loop antenna for 144 mhz, two meter band
[ Hits: 12392 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 45637 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 21962 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 40 Meter coaxial antenna
- An antenna for 40 meter band made entirely of coaxial cable either RG58 or RG59 Au.
[ Hits: 4621 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- A 40 meters DDRR Antenna
- A direct drive ring radiator antenna for the 40 meters band by W6WYQ QST article.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S a 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band by YU7EF
[ Hits: 2650 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6789 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4414 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5270 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole by KG4WOA
- Excellent jpole antenna plan with contruction details and pictures
[ Hits: 5684 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- 160 m Balanced Coaxial Receiving Loop Antenna
- KN4LF explanation of the 160 meter balanced coaxial receiving loop antenna, easily adaptable to a 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 5562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Portable Wire Antenna
- W4ZT used this antenna for Field Day and other portable applications. He built them for all bands between 160 meters and 6 meters. You can make them easily using whatever wire you have available and make the insulators from scrap plastic
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KC0TKS/B 10 Meter Beacon
- Central missouri ham radio beacon
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3840 Audio Archives
- 80/75 meter Amateur Radio recordings via various online tuners.
[ Hits: 1185 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AA4XX QRSS Beacon
- 30 meter QRSS beacon of AA4XX
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2734 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]