Search Results for "40 meter"338 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 40 Meter NVIS antenna
- Near Vertical Incidence Skywave (NVIS) and the 40 meter Novice Sub-band.
[ Hits: 903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact Right Angle 40 Meter Antenna
- Want to operate on 40 meters but only have a space a little over 16X16 ? Try this antenna.
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 Meter Bowtie Antenna
- A bowtie antenna is a type of antenna that reputedly provides higher gain at lower radiation angles than a center-fed dipole antenna at heights considerably less than 1/2 wavelength above ground.
[ Hits: 588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Dipole for 40 80 160 meters
- A space efficient dipole antenna that can cover from 40 to 160 meters band using traps for 7MHz and 3,8 MHz. The antenna is 124 feet long. 1992 QST article
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 meter cage dipole
- The antenna consists of 6 runs of stranded wires spaced by plastic Hula Hoop spacers made of poly tubing
[ Hits: 433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parallel multiband dipole antenna
- A multiband dipole antenna that works on 40 30 20 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 1137 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antenna for 6 / 40 Meter
- 6m to 40m EndFed Half Wave Antenna project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox that is quick and easy to setup and use.
[ Hits: 1031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40m EFHW Antenna
- End-Fed 40 meter half wave antenna
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40m 1/2 wave vertical antenna
- Nice QRO end-fed vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PD9X
[ Hits: 2019 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna
- A fan dipole antenna for amateur radio and Field Day for 20 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40m mobile antenna
- A mobile vertical antenna for 40 meters band by W4NFR
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Multi-band HF loop antenna
- The multi band HF loop antenna, a good performer on 80 and 40-10 meters. This excellent article covers all aspects of designing a resonant loop antenna, examining gain and radiation patterns, and describing practical notes on how to build this antenna.
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.96 ]
- Super Gain NVIS antenna
- A 40 meter NVIS beam antenna by W4NVK
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 1449 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP Random Wire Tuner
- A small random wire antenna tune that can tune from 40 to 10 meters bands.
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0WA 40 meter verticle
- The antenna is comprised of three lengths of 12 foot aluminum which telescope together.
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8HDU 40m Vertical design
- Design of a 40 meter Vertical antenna
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40 80 Meter GP Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with no need of antenna tuner, based on a telescopic fiberglass mast of 48 feet by N8NSN
[ Hits: 1532 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Inverted L Antennas for low bands
- 160 to 40 meters inverted L antennas projects
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 10 meter ant 10 meter amp 40 meter mod dip meter 2 meter amp 10 meter ht 10 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links