Search Results for "antenna wire"408 links
Antennas : 80M
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22475 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 33628 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Wire delta-loop antenna
- Description of a delta loop antenna for HF bands in french
[ Hits: 8131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1069 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
[ Hits: 8974 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 11999 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9597 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5676 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 3827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Selection Made Easy
- This page will help you answer important questions about antenna selection before you talk to a supplier. After reading this paper, you should be able to better determine the most important parameters you need to know for your antenna selection criteria.
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Antenna Polarization notes
- Antenna polarization is a very important consideration when choosing and installing an antenna. Most communications systems use either vertical, horizontal or circular polarization. Knowing the difference between polarizations and how to maximize their benefit is very important to the antenna user.
[ Hits: 2206 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 60655 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- How to Put up a Portable Antenna
- Putting up wire antennas is always a fun proposition. Sometimes it is fun for the participants and often fun for on-lookers. There are at least as many methods as there are folks putting up antennas.
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1836 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Star Antenna
- Communication Electronic designs, manufactures and markets antennas for fixed wireless and mobile wireless applications in a wide range of frequency bands.
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Telecom Product Profiles
- Telecom Product Profiles is a manufacturers' rep firm specializing in factory direct Nello Towers, monopoles, antenna mounts, shelters, and more. Factory direct Cellular, PCS, and Wireless Broadband equipment such as antennas, radios, and more. Installation, financing, and leasing options available.
[ Hits: 769 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- RadioLabs - Radio, Wireless and Beyond
- Specialize in engineering, design and repair of all rf equipment. Dealer for two way radios, scanners, shortwave radios, wi-fi antennas, wifi amplifiers. Based in Fortuna, California.
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA5TB Antenna Coupler / SWR Bridge
- Wire antennas requires a special coupling network to properly couple my 50 ohm coax to the antenna's high impedance (5000 ohms)
[ Hits: 4236 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- What You Should Know About Lightning Protection
by Joseph H. Reisert
[ Hits: 2774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]