and 140 categories
about antenna on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev]
... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Antennas : 12M Antennas : 17M Antennas : 20M Antennas : 2M Antennas : 6M
Antennas : End-Fed Antennas : J-Pole
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 30555 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Moxon rectangles for 6 Meters
- Moxon antenna for 50 mhz, The Moxon rectangle is a quite broad-band antenna, but it is not quite broad enough to cover the entire band.
[ Hits: 8722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- N2MH description and phots of a moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this antenna for 50 mhz.
[ Hits: 27202 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.85 ]
Antennas : Moxon
- Super J-Pole plans
- The super J-pole is a regular J-pole antenna with a 1/2 wave element mounted above with a 1/2 wave phasing harness connecting the element to the bottom part of the J-pole. The antenna can be built for any band, but I built mine for 2 meters
[ Hits: 8692 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- J Pole antennas variations on a theme
- Twin lead jpole, ladder line jpole, copper cactus j pole, material list to build your own jpole antenna and a brief history of Jpole antennas.
[ Hits: 3920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28305 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[ Hits: 31780 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF Antenna from QST September 1994
[ Hits: 86083 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Scanner J-Pole
- J-Pole antenna information for scanner use.
[ Hits: 4319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Plumbers Delight J Pole Antenna Project
- This article was reprinted to assist new hams at building their own 2 metre antenna. This design is very rugged and can be built for a few dollars with most of the parts available at your local Home Depot.
[ Hits: 4647 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 3931 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Concealed DSS J-Pole
- The idea here is to have my antenna high in the air, in free space, with the dish mounted close by for concealment.
[ Hits: 7732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Stacked 3-Element J-Pole
- Plan and photos of a stacked 3 element jpole antenna
[ Hits: 8922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Building the J-Pole Antenna
- They're tricky, but they're worth it! By KA1FSB
[ Hits: 7223 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Software : Antenna analysis
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Moxon rectangle, what matters?
- About the moxon antennas, analysis and technical considerations anbout moxon rectangles by SM5JAB
[ Hits: 973 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GSM1800 Moxon Square Antenna
- EB4EQA's Projects GSM1800 moxon square antenna
[ Hits: 1792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links