- A RemoteQth Cable Adapter for Prosistel Rotator
- If you are a RemoteQth server user, and own a Prosistel rotor, you will have to deal with the problem of remoting your rotor.
The solution suggested by RemoteQth is to build the K3NG interface that allows you to control any types of rotor.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Control your Ham Shack Remotely with RS-BA1 IP Software
- ICOM blog article on how to remotely control your ICOM transceiver using the Icom RS-BA1 Internet Protocol (IP) Remote Control Software supporting most of recent ICOM HF transceiver products
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- F5RDS remote station setup
- An example of a remote station setup. Author give a few hints and tricks on how to setup a remote amateur radio station using standard commercial equipment and a Kenwood TS-480SAT
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- G7AQK remote control setup
- Description of G7AQK remote setup using Logmein remote desktop application and digipan for remote operations.
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Ham Radio Remote Operation
- Setting up a remote internet ham radio station and an antenna switch.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM IC-M710 Remote operation
- Remote Control Panel for ICOM IC-M710
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Raspberry Pi - Remote ham radio
- Remote ham radio operation through a Raspberry Pi
[ Hits: 1277 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote Amateur Radio over the internet
- K6ZB Bruce presentation of technologies to allow ham radio operate via internet
[ Hits: 2396 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, in this PDF file explain how to remote your rig via the internet by using HRD Ham Radio Deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- Remote CW Key Project
- A simple DIY project for a remote cw key connected to your Flex Rig (actually it can be any other rig).
On the remote side it uses and Arduino Uno board and a cheap HanRun Enc28J60 ethernet shield. On the local side it uses a key (better a keyer) connected to a serial port of your pc
[ Hits: 94 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote Morse Keyer
- SW Keyer for remote operations. This is a simple tool based on the Morse Code Iambic and Semi-Automatic Keyer from the Morse-Code-Tools projects.
You can use your key, bug or Iambic Paddle stright connected to your personal computer without a hardware morse keyer.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remote Network Transceiver Operation
- This is a page to detail how I remotely operate my Elecraft K2 HF transceiver via my home network. The method used should apply to pretty much any amateur transceiver that can be controlled by serial port.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Remotely Controlled Camera by VK5SW
- Remote viewing can be useful for Hams, in example remotely viewing antennas during a storm.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Open source project offers a solution to remote control of your Amateur radio station. Base for connecting other components and their remote control. The main advantage is low cost and adaptability
[ Hits: 628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- SV5BYR Remote HF station setup
- Remote HF - VHF - UHF radio station using TS-2000 and remoterig devices
[ Hits: 2401 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- VK5SW, Remotely Controlled Amateur Radio - YouTube
- The Internet has changed our lives. Nowadays it is possible to remotely control your Ham Radio station via the Internet.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W4MQ Internet Remoting Toolkit
- Remote Control Your entire station via the Internet
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- This application allows two Winkeyers to be linked over the Internet for Morse code exchanges or for remote keying of a station.
[ Hits: 463 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 817 897 Remote control
- How to setup a Remote control ham radio station with Yaesu FT-8x7 radios via LAN or via internet.
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]