Search Results for "card"355 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Satellite
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A small application that helps you to sort your outgoing QSL-card properly by UBA
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio QTH practice exams
- Call sign lookup system based on FCC database allow lookup for vanity call signs, practice exams and simple online qsl card creation
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Universal VFO Controller
- A controller that works with the new Silicon Laboratories Si570 programmable XO chip, as well as the Analog Device DDS chips used in the popular AMQRP cards by WA6UFQ
[ Hits: 1663 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Signametrics - Digital Multimeters
- Signametrics corporation, manufacturer of precision digital multimeters, lcr meters, and switching cards for pci and pxi chassis
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Yaesu VX-2R Quick Reference Card
- A downloadable free quick reference card for the Yaesu VX-2R in powerpoint and PDF file ready to be printed.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iQSL USA
- QSL card printer from Niagara Falls, NY
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- UX5UO print - world of QSLs
- Ux5uo print, world of qsls: easy and inexpensive printing of radio amateur qsl cards in russian and english
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- SWL I3-2782/VE
- SWL I3-2782/VE Stefano
Personal website with qsl card collection and other stuff..
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
[ Hits: 3817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NDBfinder allows you to use your PC and soundcard to receive, detect, identify and log NDBs (Non Directional Beacons used for maritime and aeronautical navigation)
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- THROB 2.5x3.3
- Freeware Experimental-Program 9-Tone-MFSK with sound card
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 3152 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10973 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Voice Keyer
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
[ Hits: 2859 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ICOM Soundcard Interface
- IC820H or other Icom Radios Soundcard interface for VHF EME use by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound Card Interfacing for RTTY, PSK31, and SSTV
- Using a PC sound card to coonect to your radio.
[ Hits: 1509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsqsl card qsl card for mac usa card sim card tv-card a card sd card card tv card mmc card best tv card for pc sdr card qsl-card qsl card software windows 8 qsl card
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links