Search Results for "card"333 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 20M
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 28413 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3044 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- VU2NAN QSL Collection
- Qsl card collection at VU2NAN blog
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Include some interesting shortwave radio audio files, recorded BC stations, and a large colletion of SWL QSL cards
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4111 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- ATM Locator - Find Bank Cash Machines
- ATM locator, useful to check where visa cards are accepted for bank cash operations
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- An HF Packet Tuning Indicator
- This article describes the use of a PSK31 soundcard program's "waterfall" display as great tuning indicator for any HF packet TNC
[ Hits: 552 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Flex32 / Soundcard Packet for Windows
- Flex32 soundcard packet tutorial by Charles Brabham N5PVL
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- FT-817 AFSK Cable
- Pc sound card interface for PSK31 MFSK Baudot for the yaesu FT-817
[ Hits: 3733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Eurofrequence Dierking in Germany
- Accessories, like universal audiofilter, Mixer interface for sound card, highvoltage powersupply, accessories for 706, hamradio vacation,Roger Beep, Microphons, Headsets and more. Please look
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- WZ8P Quality Color Qsl Cards
- Providing quality full color QSL cards for Ham Radio operators.
[ Hits: 1388 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.99 ]
- LZ1YE Print service
- Produce QSL & post cards, stickers, ID cards, calendars, certificates, awards, membership applications, log and call-books, rubber stamps,T-shirts, brochures, advertising materials.
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- QSL Canada
- Very high quality QSLs with prices that fit any budget. Large selection of cards style, free design.
[ Hits: 850 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QSL Card Trac
- A new way to display your QSL cards,you can display your Cards with a wall mounted, easy to use track system.
[ Hits: 566 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Radio Sweden International
- Offers highlights of daily English language service, programs and frequencies, online reception report and request for QSL Card and newslinks.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
[ Hits: 11698 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- With Scancorder you can record and replay audio from your scanner using your computer soundcard. The audio is recorded digitally as a wave file, so that even digital modes can be re-processed or analysed later.
[ Hits: 5228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- RoMac 10 Band Equalizer
- 10 Band DSP Equalizer for Ham Radio, requires Win 98 or higher, 128 MB, 16 bit sound card.
[ Hits: 2260 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 8340 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Educational software for Palm Pilot and Windows that quickly teaches Signal Flags and Morse Code using mnemonic techniques and a well designed flashcard program
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Virtins Technology
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
[ Hits: 10759 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17071 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2148 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
[ Hits: 10808 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Rig to Soundcard Interface by M0UKD
- Practival project that contains two isolation transformers, one for AF from the tranciever to the line in on a soundcard, and one from the audio out of the soundcard back to the mic / data input of the radio. Both of which are variable inside the interface via two preset resistors.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]