Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
- RSCW is a Linux/Unix program for decoding morse signals using the computer's sound card. It has been written/optimized for digging weak signals out of the noise.
[ Hits: 2658 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
HF software digital modes for linux
- This software allows a standard PC soundcard to be used as a shortwave data "modem". The whole processing is done on the main processor CPU.
Support RTTY Amtor (Sitor) and Pactor 1 by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
- The Voice Keyer is a free Windows based voice keyer. It is very easy to use and it handles up to seven messages. By connecting your computer soundcard to your radio it's possible to just press a button and the computer will CQ for you, to spare your voice. It can also PTT your radio via the LPT port by SM3WMV
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.