Antennas : Baluns
- DIY Basic Electronics and Antennas
- DIY Basic Electronic Theory, Basic Antenna Theory with Antennas built from common materials. What does SWR really mean. Baluns from transmission line.
[ Hits: 11218 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13839 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Yagi-Uda antennas
- A Yagi-Uda antenna is familiar as the commonest kind of terrestrial TV antenna to be found on the rooftops of houses
[ Hits: 14257 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
[ Hits: 4654 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Nally radio towers
- Radio towers with designs made specificaly for Amateur Radio operators, incorporating mounting plates for most common rotators with in tower structure allowing for safety in the use,and tilt over preventing the need for climbing towers during regular maintance
[ Hits: 14360 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- What is Ham Radio
- What is ham radio, why Are They Called Hams and more answers to common questions by DCARC
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- National Weather Service Marine Forecasts
- Amateur radio, commonly referred to as "Ham" radio, is popular among the yachting and small boat community as a means of providing communications and receiving weather information.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The most common RTTY systems
- Info on ARQ AX25 HELLSCREIBER ITA SPREAD TDM RTTY and many more
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amsat australia
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of Radio Wave Propagation
- Exaustive introduction to radio wave propagation, includes a very detailed glossary on common propagation terms, composed by AE4TM.
[ Hits: 4449 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Monitoring the Crisis in the Balkans
- By the Monitoring Times Staff, NATO HF Frequencies, NATO Common VHF/UHF Frequencies and English Language Shortwave Broadcasts from the Balkans
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11831 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- The Ham addon for Internet Explorer. Fast access to commonly used Ham Radio websites and resorces. Run for Windows 95/98/ME.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.89 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 26986 | Votes: 592 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna switch
- An easy to build antenna switch with common rele
[ Hits: 11460 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable
- Quick and dirty method to fit a common PL259 to coax cable
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Eprom Eraser
- An Eprom Eraser with UV-Ray for 27Cxx Eprom (and similar, common in TNC) with a timer
[ Hits: 1707 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Microphone Wiring Diagrams
- Some mic wiring diagrams for Ranger, Realistic Alan, Cobra, Ge, Uniden, Yaesu, kenwood, Icom radios. Diagrams for the microphone connections on many of the common CB radios, as well as some popular Amateur radio transceivers.
[ Hits: 61389 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 6.23 ]
You can try similar termscommon common mode common choke common mode rf choke common-mode choke common mode choke most common ham radio tubes common mode chokes hf coaxial common mode c common-mode chokes, common-mode chokes common core choke common-country-prefix icom r7100 common common country prefix
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links