Amateur Radio Operator’s Guide to JOTA
- Downloadable brochure (PDF) that provides a handy guide to Amateur Radio terminology, instructions on making a contact, phonetics, a Morse code dictionary, rules on 3rd party operation and amateur radio courtesy.
FM DX Antenna Company
- FM antennas for reception and transmitting on the FM broadcast band, Weather Band antennas, Wireless microphone antennas, and products to improve reception for the FM antenna, weather band radio antenna, and wireless microphone antenna.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
- Australian dealer for UHF CB radios, Amateur Radio HF VHF Radios, GPS navigation systems, two-way radio, cordless telephones, radar detectors, marine electronics, amateur radio gear and many other consumer electronic products.
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.
- DX Spots announced by speech in phonetics (or plain). Connect to the worldwide DX-Cluster via the Internet easily. Calculates distance and bearing between Grid locators and sends Grid & distance. Hot buttons to see DX-Spots on specific bands. Editable Hot buttons. Easy switching between favourite DX-Clusters.
FreqLoader: iPhone companion for the mobile ham
- FreqLoader is the perfect iPhone/iPod Touch companion for amateur radio operators, monitoring enthusiasts, shortwave listeners and anyone with an interest in the air waves.
Whether you're an active licensed ham or an avid scanner listener, FreqLoader will allow you to find what you're looking for, keep track of your stations, maintain complete logs and share your finds with friends, groups and the world.
[ Hits: 4900 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4077 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Repeaters is an amateur radio repeater directory for iphone and ipad that displays repeaters as pin annotations on a map. It allows you to locate nearby repeater information at a glance, and with just a few taps, navigate to any repeater in the country.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart