Search Results for "d beam"255 links - and 3 categories
Antennas : 15M
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3917 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 17194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 25686 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Homebrew Hex Wire Beam Antenna
- Hombrewinf the hex beam antenna by W6OT
[ Hits: 2592 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N2YET- Moxon projext
- Design that can be mounted on a mast underneath an existing beam.
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Experiments with a Moxon Rectangle antenna
- An easy to build moxon antenna for portable use.
A Moxon Rectangle is a two element beam, where both elements are folded towards eachother.
[ Hits: 3098 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5411 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9831 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 11821 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23547 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- Mini-Beam Geometry Basics
- There is a natural progression of the geometry of
the "mini-beams" deriving from the basic yagi, which in itself owes a lot to the common dipole. By Dick Stevens, N1RCT
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 8927 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4314 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Hexbeam in 3 hours
- EI7BA describes a nice selfmade Hexbeam project for a single band version.
[ Hits: 2983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator
- VBI-360 Beam Indicator - New Display Units, Repairs & Map Upgrades, SteppIR, Green Heron, 90 Degree Offset, Global Beam Display, CGARS, Hy Gain, Roto-Brake
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3514 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39607 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- SOTA Beams
- Dedicated to State-of-the-Art lightweight portable radio
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- University of Texas Amateur Radio Club RF-Calculator. This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations
[ Hits: 5393 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.50 ]
You can try similar terms20 m beam beam 2 m v beam 40m beam 6m-beam j beam beam 11m beam hex-beam hex beam ant diy 6m beam 20,15 10 m beam 10m log beam 10m beam w beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links