dc power56 links
Antennas : Indoor
- DCTL Portable Antenna
- A Low Power Indoor Portable HF Antenna by N5ESE
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eletec Broadcast
- EB Broadcast provides Audio, Studio and Transmission Equipment, FM Transmitter, rf power amplifiers, audio processor for radio stations.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tektronix - DC Power Supply
- A Tektronix DC Power Supply lets you generate the power to satisfy many different applications simply and accurately. Learn about these tools for precision measurements.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SEC America, LLC
- offers Rack Mountable DC Power Supplies, OEM Power Supplies, and Communication Series Desktop Power Supplies for a wide range of uses, including powering radio equipment.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT100D VHF/UHF Faulty RF Amplifier Repair
- Replacing the Yaesu FT100D SRF7043 VHF/UHF RF MOSFET Power Amplifier
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radius Power - DC Filters
- DC filters from radius power are specifically optimized for applications with DC supply like e.g. photovoltaic inverters. Radius Power provides total power solutions, EMI filters solutions from design to manufacturing, Three Phase, Single Phase, Power Line, IEC inlet, Power entry modules Filters.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2739 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The 12-vdc Power System at KE0OG
- Photovoltaic solar panels at KE0OG collecting 250 watts peak
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power Amplifier using 4CX1500B
- 4CX1500B RF amplifier schematic, working 1.8 MHz to 29.7 MHz
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building a portable 12 Volt DC power source
- Project with pictures and descriptions for building a portable 12 Volt DC power source by N1KXR.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Non-relay instant RF Switching
- Coax lines to do the RF switching. The advantages are instant switching, no power wasting DC control circuits.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20A power supply from a PC ATX PSU
- Converting Computer Power Supplies (PSU) to stabilized 13.8 V DC 20 A
[ Hits: 2601 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- FM broadcast bug
- Here is a simple FM broadcast transmitter, power output to the quarter wave antenna is less than 0.5mW so it has a range of a few tens of meters using a standard FM broadcast RX, it makes a very cheap baby monitor / bug.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 CW QRP Transmitter
- Here is a easy to build and cheap CW transmitter using 40 m cristals. Power output is approximately 6 Watts for a supply voltage of 13.8 VDC
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- FM broadcast transmitter Raspberry Pi
- This simple hack turns your Raspberry Pi into a powerful FM transmitter
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Bird 4314 Maintenance
- Bird 4314 RF Power Meter Battery Replacement
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem ic 706 will not power up hv power pan power top 40 pan power top 155 am, fm power swr power mic power amp low power dc power rf power hf power amp hf power hv-power mas power
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links